JHL Logo

bar service image

Bar Service

In line with the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, it is necessary for events held within unlicensed premises to obtain an Occasional Licence for authorising the sale of alcohol.

An Occasional Licence can only be applied for by:

Accordingly, anyone planning a wedding or other event in unlicensed premises (such as the Lerwick Town Hall) needs to liaise with an existing licence holder to take forward making an application for an Occasional Licence.

As a personal licence holder, Nicola Halcrow of Julie Halcrow Catering can apply for an Occasional Licence for your event and we would be happy to discuss your requirements further.

Julie Halcrow Catering is committed to its duty to promote responsible drinking.


© 2016 Julie Halcrow Catering Ltd T: 01950 431 781 E: info@juliehalcrowcatering.co.uk